Guide on How to Install and Configure WP Fastest Cache Plugin
WP Fastest Cache Plugin creates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress website or blog.
When a webpage is rendered, PHP and MySQL files are used. Therefore, the system needs to allocate RAM (Random Access Memory) and CPU (Central Processing Unit).
If any or several visitors come to a website or blog on the same or different times, then the system uses lots of RAM (Random Access Memory) and CPU (Central Processing Unit). So that webpage is rendered so slowly. Hence, you need a cache system or choose one of the 6 Best WordPress Caching Plugins to Speed Up Your Website and to avoid rendering the page over and over.
Additionally, the Cache system or plugin improve your webpage load time thereby increasing your page speed which is a factor used in Google’s Search Ranking Algorithm to Improve Your Website SEO Ranking.
Setting up WP Fastest Cache Plugin is so easy. You do not need to change or modify the .htacces file; As it will be automatically modified.
In this article, we are going to show you How to Install and Configure WP Fastest Cache Plugin for Beginners
How to Install and Configure WP Fastest Cache Plugin Properly
Step 1: How to Install and Activate WP Fastest Cache Plugin
First thing first, Install and Activate WP Fastest Cache Plugin. See our detailed instruction or guide on How to Install WordPress Plugins – Beginners Guide
- Go straight to WP-Admin area, Click Plugins -> Click Add New button. Click Upload Plugin button-> Locate & select the plugin from your PC, after the successful installation message, Click Activate button.
- Use WordPress Repository Search bar to look for WP Fastest Cache and Install the plugin then click activate as shown below.
Step 2: How to Configure WP Fastest Cache Plugin Properly
Setting up or configuring WP Fastest Cache Plugin is so easy; Go to your WordPress Dashboard then Click WP Fastest Cache Plugin by the left pane or menu.
WP Fastest Cache Plugin Settings
- Cache System: Click the Checkbox next to Enable and select other setting or option as you desire or follow our guide from the screenshot above.
- Widget Cache: Reduce the number of SQL queries (Premium Only)
- Preload: Create the cache of all pages of the site automatically
- Logged-in Users: Do not show the cached version of files for logged-in users
- Mobile: Don`t show the cached version of files for a desktop to mobile devices users
- Mobile Theme: Create cache files for site mobile theme (Premium Only)
- New Post: Clear cache files automatically when a page or post is newly published
- Update Post: Clear site cache files whenever a post or page is updated
- Minify HTML: You can decrease the page size
- Minify HTML Plus: More or very powerful minify HTML option (Premium Only)
- Minify CSS: You can decrease the site CSS files size
- Minify CSS Plus: More or very powerful minify CSS option (Premium Only)
- Combine CSS: Combine CSS files to reduce HTTP requests
- Gzip: Reduce the size of all files that are sent from your server
- Browser Caching: Reduce the page load times for repeat visitors to improve their dwell time
- Google Fonts: You can Load Google Fonts asynchronously (Premium Only)
- Lazy Load: Load images and iframes automatically when they enter the viewport of the browser (Premium Only)
- Language: Leave the default to English else select your desired language.
After selecting all recommended or desired options, click on Submit button at the bottom of the page to save your settings.
You can as well choose the recommended options provided by WP Fastest Cache as we have stated above. Some options may bring a pop-up or modal window asking you to specify more option you wish to activate or operate as shown below.
After saving all settings, you`ll receive a successful notification at the top of the page.
Now, you can refresh your blog or website and you`ll see a notable difference in your site loading speed. For more information or detailed guide on optimizing your WordPress website speed or caching system to generate static files in order to Improve Your Website SEO Ranking, see our 6 Best WordPress Caching Plugins to Speed Up Your Website and also check out the 9 Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools to Grow Your Website Traffic!
We hope this detailed guide on How to Install and Configure WP Fastest Cache Plugin for Beginners helped you a lot. For feedback, questions, and assistance, please feel free to leave a comment below. And follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates.