9 Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools to Grow Your Website Traffic!
Are you tired of not seeing any increase or growth in your traffic no matter what you and do you want to drive more targeted traffic to your website? Yes? Then with the Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools in this article we got that question solved.
Search Engines like Google Search Engine and Bing Search Engine are a huge source of most websites?
In this article, we will share with you the 9 Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools to Grow Your Website Traffic and Monitoring Tools that will greatly improve the SEO of your website.
Getting Started With SEO Tools to Increase Your Site Traffic
Search Engine Optimization – SEO can be tricky, especially due to the ever-changing search engine algorithms.
With the correct set of SEO tracking tools, you can grow your site traffic despite the constant algorithm changes.
Having the right SEO analysis tools helps you:
- Discover opportunities for organic traffic growth
- Fix vulnerabilities on your site that could hurt your search ranking
- Analyze and optimize your campaigns
- Speed up your overall SEO process
Let’s take a glance at a number of the most effective or 9 Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools to Grow Your Website Traffic!
Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin By Team Yoast
Yoast SEO reigns as the supreme WordPress SEO Plugin and is one of the best and most downloaded plugin of all time with 5+ Million Active Installations. Yoast’s WordPress SEO is a comprehensive solution for all your on Page SEO needs that allows you to easily optimize your WordPress website for better search engine rankings.
Yoast SEO WordPress SEO Plugin it`s exactly the SEO Plugin we use on our site – Tech Freak Guide. Yoast continues to amaze the CMS (WordPress) world with impressive updates, a beautiful interface, and the most user-friendly option for making your blog posts and product pages stand out.
Unlike other WordPress SEO plugins, Yoast SEO allows or mandates you to choose and add a good SEO title, focus meta keywords and meta description appropriately to the post or article and also shows you SEO snippets within your page editor. This manner you can edit your meta description with ease to improve your click-through-rates in search results.
The basic fact about Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin is that you can also create or write custom title for your main site, archives resources, categories, and tag pages. It also allows or adds Open Graph metadata, includes Twitter Cards, allows you to create and export Sitemaps that supports images and ping search engines every time you update your site and automatically notifies search engines once your content or post is published.
The basic fact about Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin is that it has its own website with premium support options, a thriving community in the forum section, an informative blog to learn more about SEO, and SEO courses for beginners, intermediates, and advanced users alike.
Bonus Tip: Yoast SEO is effectively capable of taking care of all the technical SEO optimization of your website.
Top Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin Features
- Type in keywords and analyze how well you have optimized for those keywords on pages and posts.
- See exactly what your Google search engine result is going to look like. With this, you can adjust the meta description and title to make it more appealing and keyword-rich.
- A readability check is completed on all pages for you to understand if you need to break up paragraphs or add elements like numbered lists or headers.
- The plugin detects if you have duplicate content in your page or post.
- Yoast has some of the best resources and support we have ever seen from a plugin developer.
- They also update the Plugin every two weeks.
- The premium plugin provides a redirect manager, free support, content insights, and an ad-free interface on the backend.
After the detailed analysis on Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin, head over to learn How to Install WordPress Plugins and Setup Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin.
SEMrush – Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools
SEMrush is an all-in-one SEO auditing tool that that pros use audit and gather competitors SEO analytics and insights to increase or improve their SEO
With SEMrush, you can learn and identify important organic keywords for your site that are easy to rank for, websites where you can build backlinks from, collect brand mentions for seizing promotional opportunities, and a lot more.
Top SEMrush Tool Features
- The interface is simple enough for an average user to understand.
- SEMRush covers most SEO tools you would need for a small to mid-sized business. The competitor analysis is rather strong, and the keyword research uses both your own website and the competitions.
- It’s a great program if you’re running reports and analytics for multiple clients. The professional-looking reports are some of the best in the business, and you can send them to other people regardless of location.
- On-page SEO checker
- Backlink audit tools
- PPC keyword tool
- Content analyzer
- And more…
Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is Google’s official keyword research tool. This tool is technically designed for Google ads, but it’s still super useful for SEO keyword research. To use it, just enter a good keyword, and check out the suggestions that the tool spits out.
This free tool is offered to Google’s advertisers for free and anyone can use it. Its main purpose is to show advertisers the keywords they can bid on for their advertising campaigns. It additionally helps advertisers select right keywords by showing them an estimate of search volume, a variety of results, and difficulty level.
As a content vendor or blogger, you’ll use this information to search out keywords with high search volume, high advertiser interest, and more importantly keywords where you can easily outrank all other sites.
No one on the world has additional insights into what individuals are looking for than the search giant called Google.
Keyword Tool is one among the most effective free keyword analysis tool out there right now. It permits you to easily generate keyword ideas by typing in a keyword. These keyword recommendations are gathered from Google’s autosuggest feature.
These keyword suggestions are a treasure of information. Google autocomplete recommend keywords based on how typically a keyword is used for the search. This means that the highest most results are the foremost often searched terms on Google for that specific keyword.
Keyword Tool is surprisingly fast, and most importantly it is completely free for anyone to use. You can use it to optimize the content on your WordPress web site. It additionally permits you to induce keyword suggestions from YouTube, Bing, and App Store likewise.
Ahrefs – Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools
Ahrefs is another SEO suite that comes with varied SEO analysis tools to boost your search rankings and grow your organic traffic. You can get much more detailed report with Ahrefs that will include organic search report that with the exact keywords your rivals or competitors are ranking for in search engine results. It additionally offers you keyword ideas you’ll be able to target to grow your search discovery and brand exposure.
The whole point of it is to give you insights into your competition and find backlinks and keywords that might work just as well for your own business. It’s also great for locating keywords that competitors might not have taken advantage of yet.
Its backlink checker tool may be a real gem for each and every SEO professional. Just insert a uniform resource locator into their website explorer tool and you’ll notice valuable SEO metrics regarding the link.
Top Ahrefs Tool Features
- Ahrefs is hands down the best keyword explorer on the market and It provides a rank tracker tool to see how you stack up against other comparable companies online to help you find high-performing content and location-specific ranking reports respectively.
- It has one of the largest backlinks databases on the internet and we depend on its data for several activities.
- Content or post ideas are quit easier to come by since you could search for more topics based on what you sell or talk about on your site.
- You can find websites that are linking to your competition, then reach out to those same websites (or similar ones).
- Ahrefs shows people who are interacting with your brand on social media.
- You can configure several alerts to find out when a backlink is added or lost. It’s also great for seeing new keywords and web mentions.
Google Analytics – Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools
Google Analytics can be used as an SEO monitoring tool, but it’s essential if you want to get the most out of your SEO efforts. Google Analytics provides you insights on vital information like organic traffic, traffic sources, bounce rate, time on site, page speed, and more.
All of this information will allow you to easily see what’s working on your website and what’s not and give you insights on how to boost your SEO, get more traffic to your site, and increase conversions.
Google Analytics is completely free and simple to connect together with your web site. Plus, when you link your Google Analytics account with Google Search Console, you’ll get even more valuable information in your Google Analytics reports such as the keywords people use to find your site, your site’s presence in Google’s search results, and more.
BuzzSumo – Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools
BuzzSumo helps you to analyze which kind of content performs best for any topic and breaks down the performance by numerous metrics across websites, keywords, etc. You start by entering your keyword into the search box and then discover what content performs best for it.
With BuzzSumo, you can also find key influencers to promote your content so you can pitch to them via email outreach.
To find a high-performing headline, you just need to enter the topic you’re working on. It will provide you with a list of all the most popular titles for the topic, ranked by the number of social shares.
You can create reminder or alerts for any keyword associated with your brand, which keeps you on top of new and trending content.
Moz Pro – Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools
Moz Pro is a complete SEO suite that comes bundled with various SEO audit tools to help you boost your search rankings.
Every Moz Pro plan includes MozBar premium, an SEO audit toolbar for the Chrome browser. The toolbar offers you instant metrics whereas viewing any page or SERP (search engine results pages).
Using its Open Site Explorer, you can discover backlink opportunities and identify potentially vulnerable backlinks to your site so you can remove them.
It additionally crawls & audits your websites for Security other vulnerability issues that keep visitors from crawling your website, thereby giving you complete peace of mind.
Top Moz Pro SEO Tool Features
- Moz Local is also an option if you own a locally-based business.
- The free Moz tool offers a wide range of SEO tools.
- You can also utilize their free MozBar extension to quickly see domain authority in your toolbar when browsing a site.
- Although many argue that the interface is clunky, it excels at providing a sophisticated look at competitor data and technical SEO analysis.
Google Search Console – Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools
Google Search Console is one of the best free SEO tools that give you detailed insights into your website performance on Google Search results. Google Search Console helps you identify how Google views your site and fully optimize its performance in search results. For instance, you can identify:
- The search queries that triggered impressions and clicks on Google
- The devices that your potential customers use with Google only to discover your website
- Your customer’s geographic location
For further analysis, you can connect your Search Console with your Google Analytics account. That way you can import your Google Search Console data into Google Analytics and analyze and refine your SEO campaigns for good.
MonsterInsights – Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress that permits you to trace the performance of your SEO campaigns with ease. MonsterInsights makes it simple in connecting your website to Google Analytics. To set up Google Analytics with WordPress, all you have to do is activate the plugin and make a few clicks without having to touch a single line of code.
Below are some ways in which you’ll be able to use MonsterInsights to trace the SEO performance of your web site.
- With MonsterInsight you will be able to monitor the changes in your organic traffic to enable you to come up with more strategies to increase it.
- Track post or page with specific SEO performance and identify for you exactly what works and what doesn’t.
- Track search queries to understand the relevancy of those keywords to your pages.
- Measure the engagement of your pages and figure out if your content helps to solve the problem of visitors.
- It also Measures mobile-friendliness of your site
- Also, Measure site speed
Besides tracking SEO performance, MonsterInsights makes it easy for you to enable different tracking features of Google Analytics such as eCommerce tracking, forms tracking, ads tracking, etc. Also, you`ll get to review your overall site performance within your WordPress Admin Area or Dashboard without logging into your Google Analytics profile.
Final Thought on the 9 Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools to Grow Your Website Traffic!
Now that we’ve looked at 9 Best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools to Grow Your Website Traffic!, it’s time to decide which one you should use for growing your traffic.
SEMrush is the best all-in-one SEO reporting tool that helps you discover opportunities for link building, conduct site auditing, rank tracking, and more.
When it comes to onsite or on-page SEO optimization, Yoast SEO is the best resort or solution of SEO technical issues or optimization for your site or your pages with ease.
If you’re searching for a Google Analytics plugin to research your SEO performance, look no further than MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights makes Google Analytics setup simple for your WordPress websites.
Also, check up on our article on How to Add Your WordPress Site to Google Search Console(GSC) for Improved WordPress performance and speed. We hope this article helped you find the best SEO WordPress Plugins and Tools to grow your website traffic.
- How to Get Free SSL Certificate
- Best WordPress Landing Page Plugins
- How to Install WordPress Plugin
- How to Create and Implement Ads.txt File in WordPress
- 11 Best Ways to Improve Your Website SEO Ranking