3 Easy Methods on How to Install WordPress – Beginners Guide
Installing WordPress can be such a pain in the butt, but in this article, we will be discussing the 3 Easy Methods on How to Install WordPress – Beginners Guide which you can choose from, every one of which I’ll give a complete guide for.
Most importantly, why are there different Methods on How to Install WordPress in the first place? The answer is simple.
Because of WordPress popularity, there are various helper tools that make it less demanding to install the platform on various servers and hosts.
However, there isn`t just one choice for how to install WordPress but several other Methods on How to Install WordPress.
In this article, I’ll give you a guide for every one of 3 Easy Methods of How to Install WordPress – Beginners Guide, I will give you some direction for which method you should choose, I’ve arranged the guides from easiest to most tedious. So in case, you’re looking for the easiest and quickest way to install WordPress then start at the top!
- First Method: How to Install WordPress on cPanel.
- Second Method: How to Install WordPress Manually.
- Third Method: How to Install WordPress Locally Windows 10.
- Fourth Method: How to Install WordPress on Mac.
After Installing WordPress you need to install all the required plugins or modules. See How to Install WordPress Plugins With Ease.
Wrapping things up
Note: Choose a host that comes with WordPress pre-installed.
After you`ve purchased your Domain Name (refer to The Best Tips to Buy a Domain Name), the next step is to Install WordPress and endeavor is to simply pick a host that does it for you. These days, numerous WordPress-specific hosts will give you a chance to have WordPress pre-introduced. This means that once you sign up for hosting, you can dive straight into your WordPress site. The entire question of “how to install WordPress” is not necessary in such a case! Check below the few recommended hosts that will pre-install WordPress for you:
- Namecheap – affordable and comes with pre-installed WordPress. Begins from $0.88 for every month for one site.
- Bluehost – affordable and comes with pre-install WordPress. Begins from $2.95 every month for one site.
- SiteGround – has huge amounts of WordPress-specific features making life easier. Begins from $3.95 every month for one site.
Likewise, many managed WordPress hosts will pre-install WordPress for you; however, the prices on those can be higher. Try not to stress in the event that you already picked a different host. Besides, most others ha